EVERYTHING YOU WANT FOR A MEMORABLE FAMILY VACATION
Enjoy fishing and boating on the famous Alexandria MN Chain of lakes, biking the Central Lakes Trail, golfing at Geneva Golf Club, lunch at a lakeside restaurant, playing on the soft sand beach, kayaking and paddleboarding, tubing and wakeboarding, boutique shopping in Historic Downtown Alexandria, touring the Carlos Creek Winery, enjoying the Skal Crawl, playing a board game with your family, stories by the campfire, a beautiful sunset, hearing the call of the loon, and meeting friendly people. Our plush grounds are exceptionally neat and our service is second to none. Our amenities include:
- On Site Gift Shop with ice, clothing items, gifts, etc.
- Plenty of dock space with boat slips
- 2 - 20' Rave Aqua Jumps with log & walkway
- Rave Whoosh
- Volleyball & Basketball
- Shuffleboard & Frisbee Golf
- Enclosed fish cleaning house
- Large, flat sandy swimming beach - no drop off
- Indoor game room with vintage games
- Outside play area
- Campfire rings
- Complimentary fire wood for campfires
- Pontoon/Fishing boat & motor rental
- Unlimited, complimentary use of Kayaks, Paddleboats, Paddleboards, and Lifejackets
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary CARIBOU COFFEE in the Gift Shop every morning
Geneva Beach Pontoon Rental (Guests Only)
First come, first serve basis. Full payment required to secure pontoon reservation. Call today!
- Bennington Pontoon (14 Passenger Max)
- $250/Day ($150 each additional day) or $750/Week
- Gas & Life Jackets Included
Geneva Beach Boat Rentals
If you plan on renting a fishing boat, please reserve ahead of time.
- 14' Lund fishing boat with 15 hp 4 stroke motor
- Weekly: $380 - 8 hours: $60 - 4 hours: $40. Gas and lifejackets are included.
Located directly on the Central Lakes Trail, you will enjoy the opportunity to get on your bike and ride for miles and miles. If you are not able to bring your own bike, check out the various types of bikes at Jake's Bikes. They are also located on the trail & just a few miles from the resort.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
The Alexandria Lakes Area is well known for the many activities throughout the year. Biking, snowmobiling, skiing, boating, shopping, hiking, paddleboarding, amusement parks, plus more. Please click on the "Things to Do" link below to see a comprehensive list of fun activities and attractions in the Alexandria area. We highly recommend a visit to the Legacy of the Lakes Museum. It features vintage boats and a unique collection of fishing gear and resort displays. The Runestone Museum/Fort Alexandria is a fun place to experience the story of Big Ole. Also, don't forget to bring the kids to Casey's Amusement Park. We have a special Geneva Beach go cart!
ARE YOU PLANNING TO GOLF?
Check out the CHAIN OF LINKS for information on the many award winning courses in our area.
Please follow the links below to explore the many options for your vacation.