LETS GET STARTED!
How do we make a reservation? Please click on the "check availability" or "book now" icon to see the calendar and to make a reservation. Or, you are always welcome to call us at 320.763.3200.
Can we reserve shorter stays?
Yes, you can reserve a week long stay or a shorter stay. Our larger cabins (2,3,4,8 bedroom) have a 3 night minimum during summer months. Two day stays are ok during the spring and winter seasons. The Lakeside Suites and Studios can be reserved for 1 or 2 nights.
What is your pet policy? We regret that pets are not allowed.
When is Check In and Check out? Check in is at 3:00 p.m. & check out is at 9:00 a.m. If you have a short stay, we can try to be more flexible on check out time. Please ask when making your reservation.
When are you open?
We are open from mid-May through August. Sugarbush Lodge is open year around.
What is your smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted in any inside spaces. Outside smoking is only allowed away from the cabins.
Do you allow fireworks?
Fireworks are not allowed. This includes sparklers, etc.
What do you provide?
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Bed linens (commercially owned and cleaned)
- Bath soaps & kitchen soaps
- Fully equipped kitchen and kitchen towels
- Complimentary pack n' plays and high chairs (please make reservations in advance)
- Charcoal grills, Weber gas grills, and picnic tables
- Outdoor electrical outlets for battery charging
- Air hose for water toys
- Dock slips ($7.00 per day to dock and park your trailer)
- Fish cleaning house with running water & freezer
- Complimentary wood for the camp fires
- Adirondack and beach chairs for your relaxation
What should we bring?
- Towels - bath and beach
- Charcoal and lighter fluid for grills (there are gas grills if you prefer)
- Fishing licenses and fishing gear (or get them at Christopherson Bait). We do not have bait on site, but Christophersons is only a few miles down the road and their bait is excellent.
- Bikes (or rent at Jake's Bikes)
Can we bring our own boat?
Yes, we encourage you to bring your own boat! There is a $7.00 per day dock/trailer charge if you bring your own boat. There are ample dock slips and you will be assigned to your own slip. Boat lifts are not necessary on our secluded beach.
Can we rent a boat?
Yes, you can rent a fishing boat or pontoon from the resort! Find more details on the Amenities page.
Where can we buy groceries or arrange for catering?
We recommend Elden's Fresh Foods or Cub for groceries. You can always call ahead and have groceries ready for pick up at Walmart or stop at Aldi's. Food Dude's will deliver cooked meals to the resort from many area restaurants. There are numerous restaurants that will cater to the resort. Find more details at: CATERING.
How do we reserve again for the next year?
If you plan to return next year, you will have the first chance to reserve your cabin if you reserve it for the same week when you check-out and your stay is a minimum of seven days (unless we have notified you of other conditions).
When a cabin becomes available, guests who are here that same week will be given the first opportunity to reserve it, before it opens up to other guests.
Shorter stay reservations will be considered after September 1st. A deposit of 35% is required to reserve your cabin.