SUGARBUSH LODGE - 8 bedrooms
This luxurious four season 5,600 sq. ft. one of a kind vacation home features 8 bedrooms (30 guest maximum), 5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 fireplaces, a great room with dining and meeting space for over 20, an additional living room, laundry, and a game room with pool table, table tennis, and foosball. Sugarbush Lodge is designed for ultimate comfort with uncompromising attention to craftsmanship and style.
When you stay at Sugarbush Lodge during while Geneva Beach Resort is open, you have access to the beach and water toys including kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boats, Aqua Jumps, & Water Whoosh. Sand volleyball, basketball, and the fish cleaning house are also available while weather permits.
SUGARBUSH LODGE is ideally suited for family vacations, reunions, and corporate retreats. It is also an ideal space for families celebrating a wedding at one of the local venues! Whether you're on a working vacation or simply relaxing with us, you'll enjoy the natural splendor of the pristine lake and the calming call of the loon.
- Spectacular Views of Lake Geneva
- Central Air
- Meeting and Retreat Amenities
- Large great room for meetings or family gatherings
- Large dining/meeting area with flexible table options for 20+ people
- 60" SMART TV and white presentation boards
- Handcrafted stone fireplaces
- Private game room with foosball, pool table, & ping pong
- Bonus living room with 42" TV/DVD
- Wireless internet - Expanded Cable
- TV in each bedroom - perfect for unwinding after a busy day
- Laundry facilities
- 2 patios, 2 decks
- 2 fire pits (firewood provided)
- 2 Weber gas grills (propane included)
- Private dock
- Access to over 400 feet of lakeshore
- Double garage for storage
- 2 large kitchens fully equipped with dishes, utensils, cookware, dishwasher, small appliances
8 BEDROOMS (Sleeps 30 with 19 beds and 1 futon)
Upper Level Eagle's Nest
- #1 Queen & Twin
- #2 Queen & Full Futon (private deck)
- #3 Queen & Twin
- #4 Queen & Full
- #5 Queen/Twin Bunk & 2 Twin beds
- #6 Queen/Twin Bunk & 2 Twin beds
- #7 Queen & Twin
- #8 Queen & Twin
PLEASE NOTE: The Sugarbush Lodge is not designed for weekend parties or school groups. The neighborhood is too close, and excess noise can be an issue. Loud music is not allowed outside. Bachelor or bachelorette parties are not allowed.
SUGARBUSH LODGE DOES NOT ALLOW PETS - NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY IS 30.
TOWEL SETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $8.00 PER SET - THEY MUST BE ORDERED 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
** When booking Memorial through Labor Day, Sugarbush Lodge is priced for 24 guests. Additional guests are $30/night or $125/week. When booking in the fall/winter, the Sugarbush Lodge is priced for 30 guests. There is a 30 guest maximum for all dates.
If you are booking for a large group, our newest 3-bedroom cabin - The Guest House at Geneva Beach Resort - is the perfect add-on to your stay. Just a short walk from the Sugarbush Lodge, the Guest House can accommodate 12 additional guests.
Sugarbush Lodge requires payment in full when making the reservation.
Click on Floor Plans for a Larger View
PLEASE READ OUR RESERVATION/CANCELLATION POLICY VERY CAREFULLY.
Reservations are required to be paid in full upon making reservation.
We highly recommend travel insurance to provide coverage in case of emergency.
When making a deposit, you agree to pay for the reservation at the lodging rate, plus taxes, even if you cancel the reservation. If you cancel your reservation, there is a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent. This amount shall be reduced in the event your unit is re-booked for the number of days of your reservation. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Personal Checks. Any damage that occurs during your stay will be added to the cost of your reservation.