SUGARBUSH LODGE - 8 bedrooms
With 8 bedrooms & 5,600 square feet, the Sugarbush Lodge is the perfect place to celebrate with family or escape from the office with your team! Two fully equipped kitchens make meal prep a breeze, and a dining room table that seats 20 ensures relaxing dinners together.
This luxurious four season 5,600 sq. ft. one of a kind vacation home features 8 bedrooms (30 guest maximum), 5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 fireplaces, a great room with dining and meeting space for over 20, an additional living room, laundry, and a rec room with pool table, table tennis, and foosball. Sugarbush Lodge is designed for ultimate comfort with uncompromising attention to craftsmanship and style.
When you stay at Sugarbush Lodge, you have access to the Geneva Beach Resort beach and water toys including kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boats, Aqua Jumps, & Water Whoosh. Sand volleyball & expanded basketball court will be new amenities for the 2021 season!
SUGARBUSH LODGE is ideally suited for family vacations, reunions, and corporate retreats. Whether you're on a working vacation or simply relaxing with us, you'll enjoy the natural splendor of the pristine lake and the calming call of the loon.
- Spectacular Views of Lake Geneva
- Central Air
- Meeting and Retreat Amenities
- Large great room for meetings or family gatherings
- Large dining/meeting area with flexible table options for 20+ people
- 60" SMART TV and white presentation boards
- Handcrafted stone fireplace (gas)
- Conversation seating
- Private game room with foosball, pool table, & ping pong
- Second living room with 42" TV/DVD
- Wireless internet - Cable TV
- TV in each bedroom - perfect for unwinding after a busy day
- 2 patios, 2 decks
- 2 fire pits (firewood provided)
- 2 Weber gas grills
- Private dock
- Access to over 400 feet of lakeshore
- Double garage for storage
- 2 large kitchens fully equipped with dishes, utensils, cookware, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker
8 BEDROOMS (Sleeps 30 with 19 beds and 1 futon)
Upper Level Eagle's Nest
- #1 Queen & Twin
- #2 Queen & Full Futon (private deck)
- #3 Queen & Twin
- #4 Queen & Full
- #5 Queen/Twin Bunk & 2 Twin beds
- #6 Queen/Twin Bunk & 2 Twin beds
- #7 Queen & Twin
- #8 Queen & Twin
PLEASE NOTE: The Sugarbush Lodge is not designed for weekend parties or school groups. The neighborhood is too close, and excess noise can be an issue. Loud music is not allowed outside. Wedding parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties are not allowed.
SUGARBUSH LODGE DOES NOT ALLOW PETS - NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY IS 30.
TOWEL SETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $4.00 PER SET - THEY MUST BE ORDERED 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 - May 26, 2022: Rates are for 30 people.
- $5,436 WEEKLY
- $729 NIGHTLY - SUN, MON, TUES, WED
- $993 NIGHTLY - THURS, FRI, SAT
- 2 NIGHT MINIMUM
May 27, 2022 - September 5, 2022: Summer rates are for 24 people. Additional guests (up to 30) are $30/day or $125/week.
- $8,530 WEEKLY
- $1,146 NIGHTLY - SUN, MON, TUES, WED
- $1,558 NIGHTLY - THURS, FRI, SAT
- 3 NIGHT MINIMUM - Short Stays can only be reserved SUN - THURS or THURS - SUN during the summer season
Sugarbush Lodge requires payment in full when making the reservation.
Click on Floor Plans for a Larger View
PLEASE READ OUR RESERVATION/CANCELLATION POLICY VERY CAREFULLY.
Reservations are required to be paid in full upon making reservation.
We highly recommend travel insurance to provide coverage in case of emergency.
When making a deposit, you agree to pay for the reservation at the lodging rate, plus taxes, even if you cancel the reservation. If you cancel your reservation, there is a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent. This amount shall be reduced in the event your unit is re-booked for the number of days of your reservation. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Personal Checks. Any damage that occurs during your stay will be added to the cost of your reservation.